Hi, I’m Brian Stanton.
I’m a writer, strategist, and health expert who helps health and wellness companies connect with their customers. My client list include successful brands like Splenda, HUM Nutrition, Thrive Market, and Perfect Keto. I’m also the author of Keto Intermittent Fasting, which currently has over 130 mostly 5-star reviews on Amazon.
I can help you:
- Reach the health and wellness crowd with strategy and copy for your website. (Here’s one example of my work).
- Boost conversions and sales with landing pages, sales emails, and Facebook ads tailored to resonate with your health and wellness niche. (Here’s my free report on using words to sell more in health and wellness)
- Write remarkable content to grow and nourish your tribe. (Here’s my free report on building traffic and trust with winning health and wellness content).
- Grow and engage your following with social media content that adds value to your customers’ lives. (Visit @drinkLMNT for samples).
- Develop a winning content strategy during uncertain times.
Recommendations from happy clients
Brian is a gifted copywriter with a rare blend of skill and professionalism. I hired him on a contract basis to write SEO-friendly product description copy for Thrive Market, and he’s produced nearly 100 pages of solid work to date. Brian understands what we’re trying to accomplish, applies feedback effectively, and reliably meets deadlines. Also, I’ve really appreciated Brian’s easy-going attitude throughout our entire working relationship. We were lucky to find Brian, and I enthusiastically recommend him.
Brian is really great to work with, and we rely on him to do a lot of the blog writing for Mother Dirt. He takes complicated subjects and makes them accessible for all readers and he does it eloquently and with ease. He always provides a quick turnaround, and never misses a deadline – woohoo! I love how he asks smart questions and takes direction and feedback really well and I feel he genuinely understands our mission as if he’s a member of our in-house team. He very quickly became my go-to writer for the stuff that is just too complex for me to handle. Brian’s a gem, and I know you’ll be happy working with him as well.
I had the pleasure of working with Brian in 2018 to have him write blog articles for our company, and Brian expertly met the writing expectations. Very professional, easy to work with, and was diligent in executing the difficult task of incorporating research into easy-to-understand medical pieces. Brian would be a great asset to any team!